Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    August 9, 2022 at 12:57 pm

I sent a video!

• htinev

August 9, 2022 at 12:59 pm

That’s super helpful!

Thank you!

• htinev

August 11, 2022 at 12:52 pm

Hi Joe,

I ran into another issue I need your help with. I had the hearts installed sticking out of the floor by the thickness of the LVP so the LVP can butt against it and I can just silicone the little gap. It I tested some of the planks and most are fine but some of them lift up a tiny bit above the tile because the floor under them is not perfectly straight I guess. I tried to even it as much as I can with Henry 547 but some still stick out a little. When I press the end of the plank with a finger, it goes back down and is flush with the tile. Can I just glue the end to the floor? Can I use Loctite adhesive for that?

If it’s unclear what I’m trying to glue, I will take a couple of photos tonight.

• htinev

August 11, 2022 at 3:47 pm
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  htinev.
  • Joe

Administrator
    August 11, 2022 at 3:58 pm

You can use silicone. Apply it under the plank and put some weight on it over night and it will stay down and still be able to allow movement.

• htinev

August 12, 2022 at 6:34 pm

Hey Joe,

Quick Friday night question! I should have asked this already, just never thought about it. How do you usually lay planks that differ somewhat in color? I opened 7 boxes so far and it seems there are only 8 unique designs (plus a few mirrored). Obviously I don’t want two of the same next to each other but are there any other tips as to arranging the planks?

Thanks,

Chris

• Joe

Administrator
    August 13, 2022 at 8:00 am

Just layout a couple of rows at a time to get a visual of your patterns. This will help from grouping light and dark to close causing patches of the same colors.

Page 2 of 2