Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Prayer Room Starting with prayer

• Starting with prayer

Posted by Lance on June 22, 2021 at 11:37 am

I just joined the University! I am getting ready to replace the flooring in my entire home. This looks like a great place to seek wisdom. So the very first thing I’m going to do after joining this site is ask for prayer!

I pray that I will seek help, instead of charging forward with something I will regret doing later, and that I will ask the right questions. I pray for patience for my family as I move forward through this project, and also for other members of this University as I learn how to use this site. I pray for Joe’s health, and every member of this University, so that they will be available to assist me with my questions. I pray for understanding, so that I will quickly absorb the information provided here. I pray for God to stay beside me as I work through this project, to keep me healthy and safe, that He will be my strength, and that I will glorify Him at the completion.

AMEN!

Joe replied 2 years, 9 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    June 22, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Amen brother! You got this!!

• Mark

July 3, 2021 at 10:27 am

Awesome perspective! I experienced peace and patience listening to praise music in the morning as I started working on the project each day. Stopping to think about the next step, watching videos and grounding myself before each critical step pays off! Mistakes will happen so learn and move on! Blessings on you and your project!

• Joe

Administrator
      July 6, 2021 at 8:41 am

Amen!!