Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Posted by Rick on October 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm

I’ve spent considerable time using the Smartdraw 7 day trial. I’m now ready to export, only to find out it says I have to purchase (2 days remaining on free trial). The other option is to share the link, but not sure how/where to send it.

Joe replied 1 year, 6 months ago 3 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    October 17, 2022 at 5:12 pm
    • Rick

October 18, 2022 at 3:38 pm

Hey Joe, I’m glad that you were able to work with that link. Now that I know you have something to work with, I will fill you in with the info and answers to your questions from your video reply.

Questions:

1. Yes there is a wall where you thought there might be, it divides a pantry and entrance closet.

2. That is a shower in the main bathroom.

3. I will be doing the whole house in planks.

4. I would like to go with plank running east/west.

5. Will be working on concrete base (radiant in floor heating, plank is rated for it). This is a new build, no trim installed yet.

6. I have attached 3 photos of the plank box that should answer all your questions in relation to the plank. I have also attached a photo of the actual plank.

Lastly, my only other item to point out is on the north wall where the patio door is. There is a jut out due to the depth of the icf wall. That is 10″, I didn’t factor that in on my overall width measurement (north/south). I’ve included a photo of it in case it doesn’t make sense.

• Rick

October 21, 2022 at 1:08 pm

Hi Joe, I’m not sure if you started working on my plan after I submitted the answers to your questions. I see a recent post saying your next available date is October 25th. Just checking to see if I need to get booked in.

• Parker

October 18, 2022 at 8:39 am

Was going to give an answer because I had the same issue yesterday but I see that Joe already got it 👍🏻

• Rick

October 18, 2022 at 3:39 pm

Thanks for willing to pitch in!

• Joe

Administrator
    October 21, 2022 at 5:01 pm

I booked you for Monday morning.

• Joe

Administrator
    October 24, 2022 at 12:26 pm

Here is your blueprint – https://somup.com/c36ZbTvOiM