Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    March 28, 2022 at 9:09 am
    • shawnadam39

March 28, 2022 at 9:45 am

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the quick reply. With regards to your questions,

1/ Yes, the areas you noted will not be getting new plank as they are already completed.

2/ The subfloor in the areas I’ll be working on is old 3/8 hardwood. It’s rough looking but flat and in good shape for a subfloor.

3/ I prefer to work East-West as I think it will look better.

4/ The material I’m using is NAF AquaPlus ridged core vinyl plank w/ attached underpad.

Thanks again for your help Joe! I’m hoping this is the first of many of these floors. I really like this product.

• Joe

Administrator
    March 29, 2022 at 3:02 pm

Here is your blueprint – http://somup.com/c3eUYVTWB8

• shawnadam39

March 30, 2022 at 8:31 pm

Hi Joe,

I just finished watching the blueprint video you made for my bungalow project and I wanted to say, “wow!” Thank you VERY MUCH for the detailed explanation.

I’m hoping to start installing my plank flooring early next week and I already feel like I have a significant boost in confidence. I can’t wait to get started on it. I’ll be sure to reach out if I have any questions, but I’m one of those guys that typically doesn’t like asking for help. I stepped out of my comfort zone on this one, I liked your YouTube videos and I wanted to make sure the flooring was done correctly so I’m glad I signed up. Thank you, once again. 👍🏻

FYI, I hope your knee feels better soon. My step-mother just had hers replaced a few weeks back, and I have an Uncle that had his replaced in December, so you’re in good company.

My wife, and son and I, live in southern Ontario. We feel your pain with regards to the long winter. Here’s to an early spring and a nice long hot summer.

Cheers,

Shawn

• shawnadam39

April 11, 2022 at 1:45 pm

Hi Joe,

The instructions you gave me are working out perfectly! Thank you once again.

I made excellent progress today. The worst part (the hallway) is almost complete.

• Joe

Administrator
    April 11, 2022 at 1:54 pm

Glad to hear my friend!!