Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Prayer Room My family needs prayer

• My family needs prayer

Posted by Joe on January 21, 2021 at 10:52 pm

My family is in need of prayer. We are still working through the loss of our son and it is tough at times for all of us. We want healing from this, but I would never want to lose all the sorrow. I just want it to be manageable, especially for my younger kids who are still pretty lost about it.

Thank you!

Joe

Joe replied 1 year, 7 months ago 13 Members · 25 Replies
  • 25 Replies
  • Jim

January 22, 2021 at 4:20 pm

Hang in there. Sit in the sorrow and the pain. Feel it. The loss will always be there, but it will be easier to get through each day. Lifting you and your family up each day.

• Brad

February 12, 2021 at 8:38 am

Joe, I’m so sorry for your loss praying peace and comfort to your family.

-Brad

• Joe

Administrator
    February 12, 2021 at 9:09 am

Thank you Brad!! I really appreciate that, more than you know!

• Robert

February 12, 2021 at 11:46 am

My sincere condolences for the loss of your son. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Joe

Administrator
    February 12, 2021 at 11:49 am

Thank you Robert, I really appreciate that!

• Brad

February 12, 2021 at 4:31 pm

Nothing more important than support for another brother in Christ so glad we met. I ask the Holy Spirit to sooth your heart and mind with this!!

• Joe

Administrator
      February 16, 2021 at 9:14 am

Brad, I really appreciate you for your support and prayers! It has been a long road, but the promise I will see him again is getting me through! Praise God for Jesus!

• Franklin

February 13, 2021 at 11:14 pm

Joe,

I’m so sorry for your loss. I was getting familiarized with your site and just noticed your posting in the prayer room. God bless you and family and I will pray for your family.

Sincerely, Frank

• Joe

Administrator
      February 16, 2021 at 9:14 am

Thank you Frank! I really appreciate that and so does my family! God bless you brother!

• Echo

February 17, 2021 at 10:36 am

Joe – I’m sorry to hear of the loss of your son, not only for you but also your family. I will say, family therapy can help all you. As you probably know, this is something church often offers so you may want to start there. You and yours will be in my prayers.

• Joe

Administrator
      February 18, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Thank you Echo! I really appreciate you for reaching out! We have a great support system set up in our family and we lean on each other everyday. I could not get through this without them and of course our main source of help is through the promise that we will see him again. I could not imagine what this would be like if I did not have God in my life! I mean, I guess I could imagine it, just glad I am not there!

• Danny

March 4, 2021 at 1:23 am

Just had that prayer and will continue to do so. My sympathy to you and you family for your loss. God is good and He has a plan for each of us.

• Joe

Administrator
    March 4, 2021 at 10:43 am

Thank you Danny! I appreciate that.

• Keith

May 31, 2021 at 4:29 pm

Joe… I can’t imagine your and your family’s pain on the loss of your son. It must be heartbreaking. Praying God’s comfort on you and your family.

• Joe

Administrator
      June 1, 2021 at 9:06 am

Thank you Keith, it has been the hardest year I have ever had, that is forsure. God has been there for me through it all and I will see him again.

• Keith

July 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Hi Joe… You mentioned that your wife needs prayer….

Lord God, I pray for Joe’s wife.. that you will touch her with your healing hand. Lord Jesus, give her and Joe comfort in knowing you are in control of all things. Lord I pray also that power may be restored to Joe’s home and the surrounding homes affected by the storm. I pray all these things in Jesus precious name! AMEN

• Ping-Hui

July 29, 2021 at 4:01 pm

Dear Jesus, we asked you to be with Joe’s wife and the whole family. May your glorious healing power be with Joe’s wife. May you give Joe the wisdom and strength to guide and protect the children. May your glory shown in this situation and bring the whole family closer to You. Amen.

• Gerald

August 16, 2021 at 8:36 am

Joe, I am so sorry to hear about this – my thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

May the healing power of Christ be upon you and your family.

• Joe

Administrator
    August 16, 2021 at 8:43 am

Thank you brother!!

Page 1 of 2