Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Prayer Room My family needs prayer

• joseph

August 17, 2021 at 9:36 pm

Continued blessings to You and your family.

Through Gods will and mercy you will see your son again.

• Joe

Administrator
    August 18, 2021 at 10:03 am

Thank you! I really appreciate you my friend!

• Mike

June 9, 2022 at 12:30 pm

Joe and the community here, I am a new member this week. So much value here, thank you Joe. I saw “Prayer Room” so I am taking a look. This is the first I heard about your and the family’s loss of your son. I pray for strength for everyone touched by this unsettling event. I pray all will be guided through and all are able to forgive. Remembering the body is a vehicle and that we all live on past the “use by” date of our body. I don’t pretend to know the level of pain around losing someone so close, I pray for peace for you Joe and everyone else. God bless you and your family.

• Joe

Administrator
    June 9, 2022 at 3:49 pm

Thank you so much Mike! I really appreciate this.

• Parker

September 9, 2022 at 5:24 pm

“But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.”

‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭4:13-18‬

We have a glorious reunion with our loved ones to look forward to. What a beautiful promise.

• Joe

Administrator
      September 12, 2022 at 9:08 am

Thank you Parker! I appreciate you my friend!

Page 2 of 2