Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Members Completed Project Gallery MY Big multi Room LVP Project

• MY Big multi Room LVP Project

Posted by April on January 18, 2022 at 1:49 pm

So far I’ve made my initial 3 rows and secured it with tapcon screws in the cement. I then when into my pantry and I’m waiting for the last row for pieces that are left over.

I made it around the island too–messed up 3 pieces on the back side.

My 16 yr old daughter is terrific help. We work well together. The progress is slower with her at school. Oh well!

I am using Lumber Liquidators Tranquility Copper Ridge Oak 5mm LVP. I have seen other more expensive planks that possibly go together easier but the cost was substantially higher than these. The product is durable. We’ve had it in our dining/school room for 1 yr. it was abused because of our renovation project and it still looks great. Due to the difficulty of installing we are putting a T molding between the kitchen and the dining room.

Joe replied 2 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    January 18, 2022 at 1:57 pm

This looks great! You are doing a very nice job here, hold your chin up!!

• April

January 28, 2022 at 2:14 pm

I’m doing transitions for the tile to LVP areas. All the flooring is in closets rooms and even under appliances backwards in the kitchen. I’ll post pictures once the transitions are in. Any suggestion for my back door? The LVP comes right up to the threshold and I’m not sure what to do with it. See photos with door open and closed

• Joe

Administrator
    January 31, 2022 at 8:21 am

I would use quarter round. Watch this video – https://youtu.be/v9m9KeWTTJM