Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Where should I start – Post drawings and questions Jose Richenberger Blue Print Request

• Jose Richenberger Blue Print Request

Posted by Jose on November 13, 2022 at 3:01 pm

Hi Joe, attached is my blueprint request. I am going to be laying down about 1500 sqft of Pergo Outlast + laminate flooring through our entire first floor on a concrete slab. I did the best that I could to get the drawing as accurate as possible, but it definitely is not to scale, etc but I tried to make the drawing of the rooms and locations of the counter tops, fridge, pantry, entryways, and doors as true as possible. We have already demo’d everything and only have a few doors to undercut as we had a lot of tile to remove and the door frames were already undercut. Your guidance and direction is definitely appreciated!

Joe replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    November 14, 2022 at 8:07 am
  • Jose

November 14, 2022 at 1:35 pm

Hi Joe! Thanks for your feedback, originally I was thinking about going south to north starting at the front entry way, but it would involve working backwards for essentially 1/2 the house. So now, I’m thinking I should prob ably start in the dining room, and work west to east. And likely have only a little working backwards. I did take the pictures you asked. See attached! I tried to duplicate in the drawing the best depiction.

Pic 1: Were due to have the flooring delivered this Wednesday so I can take a true picture but this is the picture from Home Depot on the planks we plan to use. I can confirm the grooves when they come in!

Pic 2 is the extra walls you mentioned leading to the master bedroom from the dining room. The house has a weird lordly extra walls right there.

Pic 3 is a different angle for pic 2.

Pic 4 is the pantry view you mentioned!

Pic 5 is the wall I placed at the stairs. I didn’t see a stairs symbol that would accurately depict how the stairs come out so I used that wall there.

Thoughts?

• Joe

Administrator
    November 15, 2022 at 5:15 am

Hey Jose, thank you for those pics. When you get that plank send me a pic of that locking system on all 4 sides. I will put you on my schedule for the next available blueprint and that is Thursday of this week.

Joe

• Jose

November 16, 2022 at 7:57 pm

Hey Joe, sorry for the delay! Just got the flooring picked up. All 75 boxes worth. Here at the pictures of the sides!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Jose.
  • Joe

Administrator
    November 17, 2022 at 10:54 am

Here is your blueprint – https://somup.com/c3XbDLvS7E