Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums General Great to be back!

• Doug

November 28, 2021 at 5:01 pm

Wow. Not exactly the typical “back in the office” video that I was expecting to watch, Joe, but just wanted to let you you know that I and I’m certain many others are praying for you.

• Joe

Administrator
      November 29, 2021 at 9:16 am

Thank you Doug, I really appreciate you my friend!

• LG

November 28, 2021 at 5:35 pm

Thanks you for sharing your story Joe, I cant imagine what a year you have had, I really appreciate you having the strength to share, love to all of your family. 💙

• Joe

Administrator

Thanks brother!!

• Rick

November 29, 2021 at 12:40 am

Joe,

Thank you for sharing brother. May the Lord use it as a step toward healing for you and a help to others experiencing the same situation in any way.

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you and your family. In Jesus’ name.

• Joe

Administrator

Thank you Rick, you are a blessing to me man!

• Joe

Administrator
    November 29, 2021 at 9:12 am

Thank you Doug, I really appreciate you my friend!

• Joe

Administrator
    November 29, 2021 at 9:15 am

Thank you Rick, you are a blessing to me man!

• Kamil

November 29, 2021 at 11:05 am

Thank you for your continuing generosity in the face of great challenges to your family. You are strong in your convictions and faith, and an example to many!

• Joe

Administrator
      November 29, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Thank you Kamil!!

• tifftgannon

December 18, 2021 at 6:16 pm

Wow. I’m so sorry to hear about your son Joe. My oldest is just in 5th grade. I can’t imagine what this process was like for you and your family. Thanks for sharing.

• Mark

January 23, 2022 at 7:19 pm

Wow, that is a shocker Joe! My heart goes out to you and the family

God Bless!

• Gary

January 25, 2022 at 8:01 am

Joe, brother, my heart goes out to you! Just happened to see this video you had posted from last year. I lost a daughter in 2015, she had just turned 31. Far too early, she left this world. I wish I could give you a hug brother! I can tell you this, just as God told Paul, my grace is sufficient and I have found that He is certainly our only hope in this world! I pray for you and your family that God will bless you and strengthen you, that he will bind you together with his unfailing love!

• Joe

Administrator
    January 26, 2022 at 5:19 am

Thank you Gary, I really appreciate you brother! I am also very sorry for your loss my friend. I am putting all my hope in Jesus man, you can believe that!