Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    March 22, 2022 at 9:37 am
  • mrferrato

March 22, 2022 at 8:18 pm

Joe, thanks for the quick reply. My name is Paolo and below are the answer to the questions you had:

1.- We want to go east – west

2.- The tile areas and attic will not be included

3.- There is an step up into the family room shown on the pics attached.

4.- The same level extends into the Media room, but halfway in the media room there is a step down, pic attached.

5.- From the Family room to the hallway there is another step down and that level stays the same for the rest of the areas (hallway and rooms) see pics.

6.- The planks have width of 7 5/8″ and I also added pics.

Would appreciate your input, should we start on the largest area such as Family room and them move into the media room?.

Have purchase most of your recommended tools.

Wish a speedy recovery.

regards

Paolo

• Joe

Administrator
    March 23, 2022 at 11:00 am

Hey Paolo, i have one more question – is this all on a wood subfloor or is it a concrete slab? Thanks

• mrferrato

March 23, 2022 at 5:58 pm

Joe, it is a wood subfloor. Should have provided that before. thanks

• Joe

Administrator
    March 24, 2022 at 2:09 pm

Paolo, I am really having a lot of struggle with my knee today and will not be able to get your blueprint done until tomorrow. I am very sorry about this and I hope this is not going to inconvenient you too much.

• mrferrato

March 24, 2022 at 6:02 pm

Joe, absolutely no problem. Take the time to recover, we are starting carpet demo. Plenty to do.

• Joe

Administrator
    March 29, 2022 at 11:43 am

Here is your blueprint – http://somup.com/c3eUD5TWqH

• mrferrato

March 29, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Joe, much appreciate the blue print. Well start watching and taking the time to understand the different areas. Thank s for for the very detailed and personalized approach, we’ll be keeping you up to date with the progress. Keep resting to get the knee back in shape as soon as possible.

Regards

Paolo & Luz.