Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Dustin

November 30, 2022 at 7:16 pm

Just one clarifying point: when I say working from north to south (or vice versa) I mean that I will start on the north side of the house and work my way south, with the planks running the long way down the hall (east to west). Thanks!

• Joe

Administrator
    December 1, 2022 at 11:26 am
    • Dustin

December 1, 2022 at 12:03 pm

Hey Joe, thanks for the reply!

I knew you were from Minnesota but I didn’t know you were up in Grand Rapids now. My son is actually in Grand Rapids attending Itasca CC, he’s on the wrestling team there. My wife and I live in Maple Lake, a small town in Wright County about 40 miles NW of Minneapolis.

Anyway, yeah I think I will work from the bay window down, with the plank running east/west. I think that will look real nice.

And no big hurry on the blueprint, I think I probably won’t get started on this until after the Holidays. The 6th, or even later, will be just fine.

Also I just wanted to thank you for all the help you’ve provided. I am a software engineer by trade, so this type of thing is definitely a bit out of my comfort zone. But honestly with just the videos you have avaialble for free on YouTube I was able to learn enough to be confident that I can do this project myself. Signing up for Laminate University was a no-brainer, so thanks again!

• Joe

Administrator
    December 1, 2022 at 1:48 pm

I’ve worked in Maple Lake many times when I lived in the Cities. I probably am about 2 miles from the college, small world lol. I will put you down for the 6th.

• Joe

Administrator
    December 6, 2022 at 2:04 pm

Here is your blueprint – https://somup.com/c3l1YewZak

here is the link I mentioned – https://amzn.to/3Y3ajFB

• Dustin

December 8, 2022 at 6:21 pm

Thanks Joe, this is great!

• Joe

Administrator
    December 9, 2022 at 10:52 am

Perfect and glad to hear that!