Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Posted by Jerrod on October 15, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Hi Joe,

Going to be starting my family room. For this I will be using Core-Tec Plus XL-E. I have a few questions so I will just dump them out. 1. between the door wall and the radiant heat box will be small pieces, should I glue to floor? 2. should the Henry’s 549 have been like modeling clay? the orbital sander fixed that mess. ARDEX is on the way.

This is a simple room up to the transition to the kitchen. I will not be doing flooring in there until a significant remodel is done, could be years. Should I pack the riser out 1/2″ to be flush with the sheet rock and run the flooring up the riser? I have 1/4 round and the angle transition for the top.

<font face=”inherit”>Next </font>obstacle<font face=”inherit”> will be the 2 copper pipes for the wall </font>baseboard<font face=”inherit”> heat that I will install after the floor. should I drill holes in flooring or just cut notches with jig saw?</font>

<font face=”inherit”>attached is the simple sketch I made and a few pictures for </font>reference<font face=”inherit”>. Hope the knee is not hurting too bad yet.</font>

Joe replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply