Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Lance

August 10, 2021 at 11:19 am

This was EXCELLENT! Thank you so much!

I’m happy to see that I should start in the new master bedroom, since my wife is really looking forward to having that area ready to move into soon. Our house has been a construction zone for months, and she is at her wits end already.

That is a double door for our old master bedroom. I may modify the closets for the rooms at that end of the house, if I can afford it. I’ve been waiting to see how much money we have left when the addition work is complete before deciding. If I do go that route, I can see that it might make the laminate install a bit easier. I’ll update the blueprint for you if I proceed with that… but it seems unlikely.

I do have two hammer drills, one is from Harbor Freight (which I used to tear up our old tile). I have a nice cordless Dewalt one too, but I haven’t used it yet.

I’ll definitely send you pictures as I move forward. I really appreciate all of your help! I’m hoping to have the flooring install complete before Thanksgiving, but that depends on construction of the addition getting wrapped up soon… and not making any changes to the closets.