Activity Feed › Forums › Where should I start – Post drawings and questions › I have uploaded my floorplan – How do I get the blueprint? › Reply To: I have uploaded my floorplan – How do I get the blueprint?
MemberMay 11, 2021 at 4:03 am
Joe, thanks for the fast action on this project. To answer your questions:
1. Yes, I want to run the floor East & West. The basement has a walk out door and windows on the east side and that’s where the light shines in. As soon as you walk down to the basement from the first floor you’re in the hallway of the bar area and you can see all the way through the basement to the end of the guest bedroom.
2. I believe that hallway is where I would place my reference line. Is that correct?
3. Mu biggest question is how do you work back to the reference line with accuracy from the other side of the room?
4. Just for your information I am using Lifeproof Flooring from Home Depot. It has 3 different board widths in the box that I will be able to mix throughout the floor.
5. I have purchased transitions for the entry doorways to meet the thresholds. Do I really need them?
Thanks so much for your time on this.