Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Brittany

April 14, 2021 at 9:03 am

@Joeletendre

Morning Joe! I wanted to show you a few things before I get started. All the tools are here and ready to get started.

This is the kitchen area you discussed in your video blueprint. You discussed plank layout with me and starting in this area. The planks are pretty wide at 9”. These photos area the kitchen and laundry/pantry. I am able to fit full planks across this kitchen area between wall cabinets and island. What do you think about this?

Other issue:

no pics for this one yet. I measured the main hall way that you suggest starting with for measuring and snapping the line. I will be able to avoid the two skinny planks on either side by using a 4” plank on only one side. My issue is that there are two door ways I am dealing with: bathroom and closet under the stairs. It looks like one of the doors is going to be stuck with a full plank in the door.

I am going to lay out planks straight across the room today to see how I can shift things around. I tired measuring and figuring it out including the kitchen, but there so many variables to deal with that I can’t figure it out.