Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Members Completed Project Gallery Done, done, done (well, almost) Reply To: Done, done, done (well, almost)

  • Echo Boyle

    Member
    March 29, 2021 at 8:47 am

    I pulled the baseboards off, repainted and returned. I borrowed a nail-gun which made it much easier. I also caulked and touchup the paint once hung. The bullnose corners were the hardest part because they were glued in place. So, when I removed them, I had to cut them in half to break them using my oscillating multi-tool. I then cut new pieces when rehanging. It took a while to get the trick of it. Basically, the two longer trim pieces have to be even at the bullnose in order for the small piece to fit well.

    You can do it, Brittany!