Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• jessica

November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm

Starting the master bathroom today. So I’m doing things a little differently than what you recommended for the marble transition pieces that are at both upstairs bathrooms. Just because they are in there really tight! However, it sticks up slightly where the tile meets it. I decided to run the boards to it and leave a small gap. Then I will caulk it with silicone caulk like you use in one of your videos on tubs and shower pans. It meets up nicely to the marble transition piece.

Now at the doorway on the bedroom side I’m goi g to put a small square shaped molding I found where the “mud” subfloor is exposed. I found the square wood molding at Home Depot and it fits perfect in that little space. Say some prayers for me @joeletendre thank you for everything you have helped me with!

Just the bathrooms left and I need to pretty up the stair spindle area. My husband has been putting down quarter round which really makes everything look amazing.

Next I’m going to tackle the family room. When I’m ready I’ll submit the floor plan for that as well as photos.