Starting a project on cement/concrete floor
Hi. I’m getting ready to place flooring on a cement floor and had a few questions:
1. What’s the best type of plank to use…vinyl or laminate?
2. Is it better to use the padded planks?
3. Is a plastic barrier over the cement required?
4. If the planks are not padded and plastic barrier is laid down first do I put down an additional pad or just lay the planks on the barrier? Ever hear of anyone using roofing felt as a cushion?
5. Whats the best thickness planks to use? eg 8mm, 12mm etc
6. Should I just hire someone to do it since I’m a novice….but I really want to learn how to do this.
Thanks so much!! Great learning site!!
Sorry, there were no replies found.