Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Members Completed Project Gallery Our Floors Are DONE!

• Our Floors Are DONE!

Posted by Cody on March 14, 2021 at 2:01 pm

Hey there,

Just wanted to share some photos from our recent project. We did about 800sqft of Luxury Vinyl Plank throughout most of the house. Living Room, Hallway, Master Bedroom, Office, Guest Room, and Laundry Room! It took about 5 days from planning to setting down the last plank.

We’re still not totally finished – need to put the baseboards back on and add a few transitions, but otherwise the floors are DONE and it couldn’t have turned out better. Also, please excuse our lack of furniture – This is our first house, we just moved in, and we don’t have furniture yet! lol.

Lastly I want to give a HUGE thanks to Joe. Without your knowledge and expertise I don’t think we could have done it. The videos you provide both on YouTube and here in the community are absolutely priceless. You’re a true professional and you make it easy to get professional results. And of course…. you saved us a TON of money versus hiring someone to do the install. So thanks Joe. We wish you the very best in all that you do.

Hope you enjoy the photos 🙂

– Cody (and Victoria)

http://www.youtube.com/codyblue

Greg replied 2 years, 3 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    March 15, 2021 at 8:47 am

Wow! That looks outstanding Cody! Well done! Thank you for the kind words and I am happy to hear the videos are working. Also, thank you for posting the pictures. Can you also post the brand you used and how it was to install?

• Cody

March 15, 2021 at 12:56 pm

Hey Joe,

We went with the Cortona brand, specifically the “Pottery Wheel” color. Install was super easy except for those areas where you’re installing halfway under a door jamb and around a corner or something like that. It took a little “finesse” to get those pieces in place, but otherwise it was smooth sailing the whole way.

Here’s a link to the specific planks we used:

https://www.themissioncollection.com/mission-luxury-vinyl-flooring/cortona-plus/wide-plank/

• Danny

March 15, 2021 at 5:19 pm

Floor looks great, guys! Congratulations! Very satisfying when things work out. Joe and his University are amazing!

• Brittany

March 27, 2021 at 6:17 pm

Looks really good. Way to go guys!

• Greg

January 19, 2022 at 6:31 pm

Very nice! I appreciate you posting pictures of the work in progress too.