Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Members Completed Project Gallery Our Completed Project

• Our Completed Project

Posted by Sigmar on January 7, 2022 at 12:54 pm

We finished our floors last May and I am just getting around to finally posting the pics 😳 We couldn’t be happier with the way they turned out and I gotta say I am quite proud of myself considering it was my first flooring project ever. That being said, I could not have done it without Joe and his commitment to always responding to my questions in a timely manner whenever needed. Joe, you truly are a blessing and I can’t thank you enough!

Joe replied 2 years ago 5 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    January 7, 2022 at 2:21 pm

You should be proud brother, this looks amazing! I really appreciate the kind words and that you shared these pics with all of us. You really have a beautiful home!

• Sigmar

January 24, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Thanks again, Joe! I really enjoyed learning from you and all your helpful videos on the site. Don’t know what I would have done without you! I’ll be back next time I have another flooring project for sure. Take care bud!

• jerry.heckltc

January 12, 2022 at 10:36 pm

That’s beautiful!! Very modern, awesome.

• Sigmar

January 24, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Thanks you!

• Greg

January 19, 2022 at 6:18 pm

This is beautiful !!!!!

• Sigmar

January 24, 2022 at 9:29 pm

Thank you so much!

• tlc1680

March 22, 2022 at 7:08 am

What flooring is that? I like that color and knot detail!

• Sigmar

March 24, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Thank you! The flooring we went with is SmartCore Pro from Lowe’s. The color was Burbank Oak. So far it’s held up great and looks just as good as when it was installed. It was pretty easy to work with after I figured out a few tricks with this particular product to make the install go more smoothly.

• Joe

Administrator
      March 28, 2022 at 8:36 am

Thanks for sharing!