Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Flooring Reviews Looking for input on these LVP brands

• Looking for input on these LVP brands

Posted by Parker on September 10, 2022 at 2:59 pm

Does anyone have any experience with TAS Flooring? They are a company based out of Washington state. Our business just had some of their LVP installed and it feels and looks great. The locking mechanism is pretty frail though, I can easily snap it with a pull of the thumb.

Second would be Flooret. I’m weary of newcomers to the industry, and reviews are mostly positive from folks I’ve talked to.

Third, Malibu Wide Plank, available through Home Depot. Hadn’t heard of this company before but evidently they make wood floors and have been around awhile.

Lastly, Mannington Adura. I know this is Joe’s favorite. I’ve read mixed reviews on durability, but I recognize most people don’t leave a review when they are satisfied.

Thanks in advance.

Joe replied 1 year, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Joe

Administrator
    September 12, 2022 at 9:17 am

I do not have any info on TAS Flooring. There are many in this group who have used Flooret and I have not heard anything negative about it. I personally have not installed it. I also have not even seen the malibu wide plank in home depot near me.

Mannington is a great product, but there are also some others that are pretty good too. Have you watched my reviews on lowes, home depot and LL flooring? Coreluxe has a pretty solid line. All 3 – coreluxe, coreluxe xd and the ultra are pretty solid!