Hi Joe, my pleasure giving you the business. Glad to have you as my co-pilot. To answer a few of your questions.
1) The fireplace is elevated at the moment on the old flooring. I’ll be moving it and laying the laminate underneath. I just haven’t had help to move it and it’s heavy. So nothing to work around there.
2) Plan is to lay east to west as you oriented in your first drawings. I didn’t want all the short cuts in the hallway
3) I will work on a pic of the plank. It’s at a home a few hours from my primary residence.
4) I have attached some pics for the bathroom. Yes, it’s included in the footprint for the flooring.
5) Laundry room is same level. Some leftover felt at the threshold from the old flooring I removed.
6) Trim will remain on and I’ll finish with 1/4 round or something similar.
Thank you good sir!