Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    April 5, 2022 at 8:53 am
    • dmkrupens

April 5, 2022 at 9:53 am

Hi Joe, my pleasure giving you the business. Glad to have you as my co-pilot. To answer a few of your questions.

1) The fireplace is elevated at the moment on the old flooring. I’ll be moving it and laying the laminate underneath. I just haven’t had help to move it and it’s heavy. So nothing to work around there.

2) Plan is to lay east to west as you oriented in your first drawings. I didn’t want all the short cuts in the hallway

3) I will work on a pic of the plank. It’s at a home a few hours from my primary residence.

4) I have attached some pics for the bathroom. Yes, it’s included in the footprint for the flooring.

5) Laundry room is same level. Some leftover felt at the threshold from the old flooring I removed.

6) Trim will remain on and I’ll finish with 1/4 round or something similar.

Thank you good sir!

• Joe

Administrator
    April 5, 2022 at 10:32 am

Ok thank you! I will get this blueprint done once you share a pic of the plank.

• Joe

Administrator
    April 6, 2022 at 10:02 am

Here is your blueprint – http://somup.com/c3f1oVOXfJ

• dmkrupens

April 7, 2022 at 8:37 am

Thank you Joe, I will begin my study. The cabin is in a remote area with terrible reception. Is there a way to download your video so that I don’t have to try to stream it? Thanks

• Joe

Administrator
    April 7, 2022 at 10:48 am

Let me work on that

• Joe

Administrator
    April 7, 2022 at 12:53 pm

I just emailed the file to you, let me know if it works.