Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    July 24, 2023 at 8:17 am

share pics with the plank under the jamb for a reference

• David

July 25, 2023 at 2:04 pm
  • Joe

Administrator
    July 26, 2023 at 8:32 am

There are some videos out there that give several methods you can use. Here is one that you can check out – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=virO6RGakXU

Otherwise, using wood filler is a good option. You can also remove the trim, cut the nails holding the casing and reset the door. Sometimes that is the best option, especially when you have multiple doors.

• David

August 8, 2023 at 8:59 am

Hi Joe…After finishing my flooring I have noticed some gaps in the planks and a corner starting to pop up. See attached pic. While laying the flooring it was fine but a week later I am noticing minor imperfections. Is there a way to fix these issues when the floor is complete?

• Joe

Administrator
    August 8, 2023 at 1:46 pm
  • David

October 31, 2023 at 7:02 pm

Hi Joe…Thanks again for all the help while I was installing my LVP flooring. I do have one question regarding some planks not being connected as good as they were before the cold weather came. Is this normal when temperature changes from warm to cold?

• Joe

Administrator
    November 1, 2023 at 8:29 am

There is always movement of the house when the cold comes, but the plank should not come apart. Can you share some pics?

• David

November 3, 2023 at 10:50 am

This is the worst one. I left gaps along the walls for expansion.

• Joe

Administrator
    November 3, 2023 at 6:30 pm

What brand of plank is it?

• David

November 3, 2023 at 7:38 pm

NuCore LVP

Page 2 of 2