Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    January 24, 2022 at 9:01 am
  • Steve

January 24, 2022 at 11:10 pm

Hello Joe, Thanks for taking the time to look at my floorplan and for giving me some tips.

I am sending a photo of the tile. There are no beveled edges. No grout lines. It should appear as a solid surface when done.

I know I requested a blue print but I don’t know what that means exactly. I don’t want you to spend time on something I may not need. Could you explain or refer me to a video of what the blue print process entails?

In the reply video you showed me how to use the string to establish the reference line to make sure that I am square with the cabinets. How is that different then if I were to measure 5ft off the base of the cabinet on each end and then connect those two points? I am trying to understand the concept.

Thanks!!

• Joe

Administrator
    January 25, 2022 at 3:11 am
  • Joe

Administrator
    January 26, 2022 at 6:37 am

here is your blueprint – https://somup.com/c3VOlaZaDR

• Steve

January 26, 2022 at 1:05 pm

Thank you Joe. That makes total sense now. I will watch it two or three more times to wrap my mind around everything you provided in the blueprint.

I know you are away from home and how tough that can be. I really appreciate the extra effort.

Together in Christ,

Steve

• Steve

February 3, 2022 at 1:09 pm

Hello Joe,

I am in the middle of installing the flooring and I found that the floor dips bad under the fridge.

Can I use the Ardex Feather Finish over linoleum? I think I saw in one of your videos where you where in a bathroom and it looks like you had put something down to help level.

Can I layer the Ardex or should I do it in one application?

Thanks

Steve

• Joe

Administrator
    February 3, 2022 at 1:17 pm

Yes, you can use that over linoleum and you can layer it.

• Steve

February 4, 2022 at 12:11 pm

Happy Friday Joe,

Do I need to worry about the weight of the fridge causing the Ardex to fail?

It will be 1/4″ deep at it thickest point.

Do I need to prepare the linoleum at all? Like scuffing it with sandpaper?

Thanks!

• Joe

Administrator
    February 4, 2022 at 1:36 pm

No, you do not.