Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Joe

Administrator
    June 11, 2021 at 8:37 am
  • Joe

Administrator
    June 11, 2021 at 2:28 pm
  • Kevin

August 16, 2021 at 10:03 pm

I am so sorry! I thought I had responded to you to tell you that I was waiting on the flooring to get in stock, but apparently I did not. Finally I actually have it in my possession. I really appreciate your videos because they are helping my make a informed decision. To answer your questions: The plank has the groove at the top and the right side. Yes, the all seasons room will get the LVP. I would like to run the planking east-west. Your second video was really helpful. I understand that I will have more working backwards doing it this way, but I think it won’t be too bad. Let me know if I missed another question or if you have any other ones. Thanks again for your help!

• Joe

Administrator
    August 17, 2021 at 2:56 pm
  • Kevin

August 17, 2021 at 6:04 pm

Hello! Yes, I want to run the planks east and west. The grooves are on the top and on the right side (see picture attached). In the video your drawling of the plank to me would have been on the top and left side. ( I could be wrong, so please correct me) I just want to make sure we are on the same page. The other thing I want to make sure I have correct is that the groove is the female end. Is this correct?

• Joe

Administrator
    August 17, 2021 at 6:43 pm

Perfect brother, I will get this done.

• Joe

Administrator
    August 18, 2021 at 12:09 pm

Here is your blueprint – http://somup.com/crjFbQYRa0