Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Posted by Jean-Francois on August 18, 2021 at 8:43 am

Hi, Joe,

I am planning the installation of LVP, for end of November 2021, and I need your help on deciding where to start. Am i too early to request a blueprint ?

Included is the plan for an installation of Mannington Adura Max LVP on the second floor of a house in Florida. I am expecting the flooring to ship in November 2021.

The plank I will be using is 7 x 48 inches. The LVP will cover the entire floor except the two bathrooms. Based on their installation instructions, Mannington Adura Max installs left to right with the tongue to the wall (is this accurate?).

Let me know if there is any other information that you need.

Jean-Francois replied 2 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    August 18, 2021 at 1:38 pm

I have a few questions – http://somup.com/crjFFBYRCs

• Jean-Francois

August 19, 2021 at 2:13 pm

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your response. You can call me JF as most of my friends and family are using this nickname.

We were planning to start the installation in B1 along the longuest wall running the planks North to South. I was planning to go backward in B2 and in the closet in B3.

As for the Aduramax Plank, it seems that the groove – bottom and right; tongue – left and top. Flooring availability is Novemberish so i will not get my hand on it before then.

JF

• Joe

Administrator
    August 30, 2021 at 2:54 pm

Here is your blueprint my friend – http://somup.com/crjvqMr20k

• Jean-Francois

September 1, 2021 at 8:56 am

Hi, Joe,

Hope all is well and yes; you pronounced my name perfectly.

I must apologize right away about the instructions I gave in my last post. I may not have been clear in my response, and I am so sorry about that.

I meant to say that we wanted to start from the master bedroom (largest bedroom) and the planks would be installed along the longest wall.

Sorry again.

JF