Basement with bar blueprint review
Would you mind sending me a video chat on this project? I have attached some of my basement pictures in my profile, but here are some additional ones to be used with my blueprint.
1. Detail #1: This is a steel exterior door used to separate my wood shop from the family room area. The threshold is aluminum. I wasn’t sure how to tackle this. Should I make a custom cap/cover to transition from floor to door or cut some of the aluminum away and cap it. Thoughts?
2. Detail #2: I would like to slide the laminate under the stone in front of my bar. These pictures are in my profile. I can copy them here if needed.
3. Detail #3: Laminate will be laid under the bar shelf. Base shoe should be okay for this, right?
4. I was thinking, I should run the planks east to west. Start in the small closet and work out so I can fit the flooring under the stone in detail 2. Advice?
5. Would the back wall behind the bar be a good choice for a grid reference, or should I use the north wall?
6. All floors will be laminated with Pergo XP (LF000742) on concrete floors. The stairs going up, bathroom, wood shop and storage room will not have laminate.
Thanks so much. This is a great service you provide for us!
Log in to reply.