Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums General 10 plank cheat board

• 10 plank cheat board

Posted by Les on February 23, 2021 at 7:51 pm

When you snap your first reference line then measure to the wall and use that measurement for the plank that is applied against that wall does it make the last row of plank on the opposite wall the same width? Does this work even when you move over from first snapped or reference line to adjust width and in essence become your new reference line?

Joe replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Joe

Administrator
    February 24, 2021 at 10:43 am

Here is a quick video for you Les.

http://somup.com/crnZDCDzNw

• Les

February 24, 2021 at 6:16 pm

Joe,

Understand the one room scenario. When you look at my project drawing and as I carry the plank through the entire first floor when I end up on the east wall do I just rip those planks to fit? I know I have to work backwards into the master closet and bathroom. Is this how you would do it? Also in my drawing in the upper right corner the second level should be easy to do once I establish my reference line. Right now the only place the planks need to be similar size is where I start out. The fire place is mounted in the wall with no hearth or stone to work around. I will keep reviewing the video before I start. Thank-you and peace be with you and your loved ones.

• Joe

Administrator
      February 25, 2021 at 8:48 am

Les, which forum did you post your drawing in? I cannot find it in the where to start. Did I do an Installation Blueprint for you(screencast)?

• Joe

Administrator
        February 25, 2021 at 8:55 am

Nevermind, I got it.

• Joe

Administrator
    February 25, 2021 at 9:06 am

Les, here is a video for you, let me know if you have anymore questions.

http://somup.com/crnTohDgVJ