Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

Activity Feed Forums Floor Prep Leveling and smoothing foundation Reply To: Leveling and smoothing foundation

• Philip

September 20, 2021 at 5:39 pm

I will looking into getting the tools and leveler. Quick search looks like I can get the NXT Level Plus pretty easily in town. I will see if the Ardex is available also. Is it Ardex 15?

<font face=”inherit”>What are your thoughts about the plastic level pins like these,</font>

<font face=”inherit”> https://www.amazon.com/Bon-82-289-Leveling-Pins-Pack/dp/B01CHTGPE6/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=floor+leveling+pins&qid=1632176436&sr=8-5</font&gt;

<font face=”inherit”> I have seen where screws have been used also to show how high the leveler needs to be. I </font>don’t<font face=”inherit”> think the </font>spreader<font face=”inherit”> will work good since I have varying </font>heights<font face=”inherit”> I need to fill. </font>

<font face=”inherit”>Are the spike rollers helpful at all?</font>

What the best way to guess how much I need to mix/pour?

Can I pour over fully dried lever?

Should I removed the 549 I put down already?

The soonest I would be able to do it is about 1 1/2 weeks from now. So I will have time to do the planning. I will pull the stove, frig, dishwasher, and wine cooler out of the kitchen when I pour there.

Sorry for all the questions and many more to come. I just want to make sure this goes good. I have seen to many stories where it didn’t go well.

I can’t thank you enough and appreciate everything you do to help out us do it yourselfer’s

Phil