Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Timothy

September 18, 2021 at 12:57 pm

Thanks for the reply! I’ve attached an updated picture. There were a couple of closets that I left off. To answer your questions. Yes, I was thinking about running the planks the direction you suggest. The dead space in the upper left was an issue with how I drew out the floorplan. I think the wall between the family room and that bedroom is shared. The planks are 8.7 inch wide and 47.6 inches long. I had another post that I think failed. There are a number of dips throughout the floor that are in the 1/8 to 3/16 range. Would you fill those in? I dropped a few planks together over them, and they didn’t seem to click or compress. There is also a larger dip right at the beginning of that left hallway that I’ll need to address. It’s somewhere around a quarter of an inch. Finally, how do you finish the floor up to the staircase? (we are working on the 2nd floor of the house) We are having the stairs carpeted. I will come back with pictures of the planks shortly! Thanks for the help, and God Bless!

Tim