Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community here!

• Peter

May 30, 2021 at 12:48 am

Joe –

Project is moving along nicely. Not without the usual rookie mistakes. The 10 plank template was a complete life saver. I was able to measure all the rooms from my original line to determine how much space my last rows gave me. I only had one small wall where I only had about 2.5″, but the super glue trick was brilliant. I think we are going to put a transition in the laundry room and figure what to do there at the end. Probably will have a question regarding the T mold for the bathroom entry. I’ll need to shoot you a picture of my TMold and the marble transition that was already there to have you provide some guidance. Anyway, here are a few pics of my work in progress. My wife and I have been watching your videos every night. Oh, I used the Tapcon screws to start the job because the glue took forever to come in from Amazon. It came in and used it for my other starter rows – It’s amazing and so much faster and easier on my concrete floor than running my hammer drill like a mad man.

Thank you for being awesome!